laptop battery information
Dell's Alienware brand listing the world's M17x gaming notebook
Alienware M17x notebook target population
In the description, Dell said Alienware M17x is the world's most powerful 17-inch gaming notebook. Provide Intel Extreme quad-core CPU overclocking and SLI Dual 1GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 280M2 graphics card configuration options. In addition to powerful, M17x also has bold and innovative design of the anodic aluminum oxide shell.
Alienware M17x notebook mainly for target groups want the speed of desktop and portable notebook computers of consumers, including die-hard gamers and technology enthusiasts.
In support of the products listed on the new Dell called "All Powerful" marketing campaign. This activity is to enable PC gamers around the world to learn about the products, and Alienware's market expanded from 6 countries to 35 countries.
Alienware M17x notebook features
Dell high-performance products as the newest member of the brand, a new Alienware M17x have the following characteristics:
• anodic alumina shell, a dynamic contour lines and a unique chassis design
• excellence in technology, set industry standards, and become consumer-grade Dell products an important pillar;
• distinctive appearance, shows the characteristics of the Alienware brand.
• bold and innovative design of the anodic alumina shell, and have different colors to choose from.
• use the most cutting-edge technology of SLI dual 1GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 280M graphics processing unit graphics;
• Intel Core 2 Extreme quad-core mobile processor;
• DDR32 1333MHz up to 8GB of memory;
• up to 1TB3 7200RPM hard drive (Raid 0);
• choice of WUXGA 1200p (1920 x 1200) edge-to-edge high-definition liquid crystal display;
• built-in MIMO (2x2) wireless technology Internal Wireless a / g / n;
• Exclusive design LED keypad AlienFX;
• using HybridPower technology, NVIDIA GeForce 9400M graphics processing unit;
• Microsoft Windows Vista operating system (64).
"Alienware M17x is not only a dream of gamers, it is more computer games fans all over the world the favor of 17-inch gaming notebook set a new standard," Dell's consumer business, vice president of sales and marketing Michael • Tatelman said Dai. He also pointed out that: "Alienware's outstanding performance of Dell's consumer products is essential, as the brand Adamo strongly demonstrate their exquisite craftsmanship and design, as in our newly launched 'All Powerful' brand marketing activity, we will fully demonstrate the technical strength Alienware brand. "
Dell Arthur Lewis, general manager of game operations, said: "With the release of the Alienware M17x and our efforts to expand into new countries and new languages, we can always feel we have been committed to creating the most innovative products in order to convey the majority of players the most realistic gaming experience. In addition, M17x unprecedented combination of powerful performance and award-winning designs to meet the needs of our customers has always been the expectation of establishing a new standard for the industry. "
Intel personal consumption Randy Stude, director of computer operations, said: "Intel Core 2 Extreme quad-core mobile processor will become the next generation of innovation in game performance notebook an important part." He also added that "this forward-looking technology and Alienware's cutting-edge combination of performance and design means that Intel and Dell Computer games are being developed areas of the world's new standard. "
"NVIDIA GeForce 280M dual-card graphics processing unit and NVIDIA SLI technology constitute the most rapid solution of the notebook PC, so Alienware M17x unique in the field of computer games", NVIDIA Corporation, general manager of notebook business, said Rene Haas. "In addition, the award-winning NVIDIA GeForce 9400M graphics processing unit to achieve a saving in the operation of the battery, M17x through three NVIDA graphics processing unit to achieve a real breakthrough in computer games."
Alienware M17x will direct the global launch in 35 countries using 17 languages, including the United States, Canada, Europe, China, Japan, Korea, Latin America, Australia and New Zealand.